After submitting evidence but receiving Denied as a result,
you can improve your skill (if needed) and then resubmit the evidence..
How to resubmit evidence
After you have received denied status on your first resubmission
- Go to User Dashboard
- Click Verify competency
- See the assessment result of each part at Evaluation and Comment (if your performance needs more improvement, you can click "Go to Learning" to learn more)
- If ready to resubmit your evidence, click Create new submission
- Edit your texts and/or attach new files as a new evidence (you can go back to read a previous comment by filtering at "Submission date" then select the previous submission date)
- Once complete the submission and accept theStudent Privacy and Academic Integrity Statement, click Submit
- Recheck the Micro-Credential and then click Confirm
- For Learn+Verify mode, you can submit evidence although your progress hasn't reached 100% yet.
- After complete the submission, you won't be able to edit it.