The instructor can review a submission and give feedback on it via the assessment post.
- Go to Sessions
- Select a session then click "View/Manage"
- You will be directed to the posts list. Select an assessment post to review and give feedback. If the post has received a submission already, there is a tag labeled "Review pending" and followed by the number of the submission
- Click "Review"
- Select to display the status
- displays all statuses
- Review Pending
- displays the number of leaners who haven't received a review
- Not Submitted
- displays the number of leaners who haven't submitted their work
- displays the number of leaners who have already received a feedback
- displays the number of leaners who have already passed all criterion
- Select the list of learners who are shown review pending status to review the submission and give feedback
- Review the submission by giving "Pass" or "Not yet" of a determined criteria
- Giving feedback is required. If the learners don't pass the assessment criteria
- The instructor should give feedback so that the learners can correct their submission to pass the criteria
- If the learners have passed the assessment criteria already, the Instructor can provide an additional feedback to learners for a further improvement.
The file types which are PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all image types can be attached.
- Click "Submit"