The design structure of Micro-Credentials consist of
- Title to show what the earner has a specific competency
- Competency to show the specific competency
- Key method to show what method is used.
- Supporting Rationale and Research Reference
- Learning Resources to suggest to the earner about what they should learn more to accomplish the MC.
- Submission Guidelines and Criteria to show the specific requirement on each evidence that the earner must submit
Micro-Credentials Designing is not difficult but requires the understanding of
- What is competency?
- What is the key method?
- What are the criteria of Rubric?
As long as the teacher design MC according to OBE which already contains the assessment that can be used for adaption in Micro-Credentials designing, for example, the criteria from assessment design, skill training, and other materials.