Steps for submitting evidence
- Go to 4lifelonglearning.org and then select the menu Micro-Credentials
- Select MC that you want to verify (read all detail of MC)
- Click Apply when ready to get verified
- Scroll down to Submission Guidelines & Evaluation Criteria where there are main 3 parts
- Part 1: Overview
- This part is where you inform about your evidence. You can type down your answers and attach files. The information will be automatically saved by the system.
- Part 2: Work Examples/Artifacts/Evidence
- This part is where you can type your answers and attach files. For example, work examples, artifacts, and other evidence.
- Part 3: Reflection
- This part is where you can write an explanation. It is an extra part that might not apply to every MC because it depends on each designer. You can type your answers and attach files to present what you have learned while you are preparing for the evidence.
It will be shown in every part stating the assessment rubric of Micro-Credential Evidences for informing how the submitted evidence gets passed or does not get passed.
- Scroll down to Student Privacy and Academic Integrity Statement, where it is for learners to verify their readiness to submit the evidence by checking at...
- Ready for Review to confirm the readiness for the result
- Confirm Release to confirm the submission of files or the evidence
- Confirm Work to confirm the submitted evidence is your original work
- Submit your answer and then click OK
Wait for an automated response email to confirm the submission verification and for the result within 14 days.