A Digital Badge earned as a result of verifying one's competency can be shared through various social networks as desired, such as Facebook, X (formerly known as Twitter), LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Line, and many other platforms.
Steps for sharing Digital Badge on social networks
- Go to the User Dashboard.
- Choose the tab Achieved.
- Click Go to badge collection of the Micro-credentials that you would like to share.
- The platform will take you to the Badge collection, then click the Digital Badge Icon or the Issued Date (Issued on Month Date, Year).
- Competency certification information will be displayed in a new tab which allows you to choose the desired social network for sharing in the "Share Credential" box.
- The system will ask you to Sign In or Create a sharing post to your desired social network timeline.
- Click Share or Post.