The Digital Badge you earned can be showcased as your knowledge and professional achievements on your LinkedIn profile in Licenses & certifications section.
How to your Digital Badge in your LinkedIn Licenses & certifications section
Part 1 On 4lifelonglearning.org
- To get your credential data for badge sharing, go to the Badge collection, then click the Digital Badge Icon or the Issued Date (Issued on Month Date, Year).
Part 2 On linkedin.com
- Login to your LinkedIn account.
- Click View Profile, then Add profile section.
- Click Recommended dropdown menu, then Add licenses & certifications.
- A pop-up window will appear for entering your Digital Badge information.
- Fill in the details as follows:
- Name: Micro-Credential name
- Issuing organization
- Issue date
- Credential ID
- Credential URL: the URL link in Part 1 (Accredible Credential.net)
- Click Save
Note Credential ID can be retrieved from the URL link in Part 1 (Accredible Credential.net) by clicking at EMBED below the Micro-Credential name. Copy the 8-digit of Credential ID from a link for Badge Image sharing in the pop-up window.
For more information, see Manage Licenses & certifications